Inspection and School Improvement Partner Reports
Our school was inspected by SIAMS (Statutory Inspection of Anglican and Methodist Schools) in March 2015. The inspectors judged our school to be an "outstanding" church school. The report stated that:
- “The school celebrates achievement at all levels and gifted and talented students spoke with pride and confidence about their higher level skills.”
- “The inspirational leadership of the new Headteacher has further developed the school’s vibrant Christian community.”
- “The governors of the school are instrumental in maintaining the very strong focus on Christian teaching and high standards.”
- “Learners confirm that the infrastructure of support encourages outstanding behaviour, achievement and attendance.”
In our latest Ofsted inspection (March 2013) the school was judged as "good" overall with the behaviour and safety of our pupils as "outstanding". The inspection commented that:
- Christian values pervade the school, with high levels of respect and tolerance modelled by staff and emulated by pupils who are friendly, polite and cooperative. Pupils’ behaviour is exemplary.
- There is a vibrant curriculum with a wide variety of rich experiences.
Reports are attached below.